- International shipping costs will be calculated at checkout, depending on your location.
- All orders will ship fully insured and require a signature upon arrival to ensure that your order arrives safely and securely.
- Products shipped outside the USA may be subject to a Value Added Tax (VAT) or a Goods and Services Tax (GST) in the destination country. Any such tax and other import fees and taxes will be collected at checkout so you can receive your package without any extra hassle.
- If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return your purchase within the first 30 days.
- If you need more than 30 days to return an item, contact us. Exceptions can be arranged at our discretion.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original, unused condition with all links, tags, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear, or parts of the item are missing.
- No restocking fees for orders valued below $4,000.
- Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS), or the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.