30 Day Return Policy
Sometimes things just don’t work out, and we totally understand. If you’re not thrilled with your purchase we will accept returns within 30 days of receipt.
In order to return an item, you will need to contact us to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, and you must follow all the requirements stipulated on our return policy.
In order to receive a full refund items must be returned:
- In brand new, unused condition.
- In the original packaging.
- With all links, tags, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are:
- Any signs of wear.
- Parts of the item are missing.
Follow The Guidelines Below For Prompt Service And Satisfaction.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- Make sure that the order is sealed safely and securely so that no damage will occur to the contents of the package.
- The RMA number must be written clearly on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS). Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Calling us at 1-845-547-8570
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat - Click chat icon on bottom right side of the page.